[keycloak-dev] default roles changes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 08:25:35 EST 2013

I don't see how composite roles have anything to do with this.  While
populating the token, a role in a role mapping should be checked to see
if it is composite, then expanded into the token.

Again, Stian's implementation is just incorrect.  How does one revoke a
default role for a user if every token is populated with it?  For
example, lets say when a person registers they get a 30 day trial period
to view premium content.  They register, get the "premium" role, but in
30 days, this "premium" role is revoked.