[keycloak-dev] Admin console

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 10:26:12 EST 2013

Yes.

We need a way to:

* re-generate realm's key pair
* Need to fix "default roles" based on our previous discussions.
* We need a way on the admin console to change a user's account status
i.e. password reset or totp reset/removal, etc...
* User's account status needs to change if the required credentials is
changed to add an additional mechanism.  i.e. adding TOTP as a requirement.
* We need a "Installation" screen on the application page that shows a
sample .json config file
* There's a bunch of other stuff in JIRA
* They should run through the admin console and see what little things
don't work and fix them.

I also want to have a discussion on "device management".  A feature I
want to add down the road that I have some ideas on.