[keycloak-dev] Don't show KEYCLOAK_APPLICATION and KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY_REQUESTER externally

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:35:55 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

That's simpler than my pure-java idea ;)

I was going to create the cert from within KeycloakApplicationServer then setup the https connector at runtime (can be done from a war, but need to find the code for it, had it somewhere but now it's lost).

My reasoning was that I don't have a Windows machine so couldn't test adding this to standalone.bat. Whatever you add to standalone.sh needs to be tested with cygwin as well. In the future we could utilize this to have a required setup page on the admin console, where the admin needs to either upload his own cert or click the auto-generate cert.