[keycloak-dev] Removing wildcard role

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 10:11:19 EST 2013

I haven't changed anything in integration. Only use of ApplicationRepresentation.useRealmMappings I could find was in ApplicationManager.createApplication:

  if (resourceRep.isUseRealmMappings()) realm.addScopeMapping(applicationModel.getApplicationUser(), "*");

I have removed it from both ApplicationRepresentation and admin console though.