[keycloak-dev] first release dec 3rd

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 10:42:49 EST 2013

I'd like to do  release Dec 3rd.  Let's have a hangout early next week
(tues or wed) to discuss what needs to be done.  Let's start a few
emails too before hand to gather what still needs to minimally be done
and what needs to be pushed to a later release.

FYI, we can't support Wildfly yet either as a distribution or as an
adapter as there is a session cookie bug in Undertow. The security SPI
is also changing slightly between Wildfly Beta 1 and Beta 2 which would
break our adapter anyways.  I'm going to finish up what I have and start
helping close out the JIRAs we need, then put together a presentation
and documentation as well as clean up the website.