[keycloak-dev] is UserManager really unused?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 09:13:12 EST 2013

I forget what I was going to use it for, but I guess we can ditch it for
now.  I don't know if you've noticed but, I've been trying to separate
JAX-RS code from Business Logic from Storage logic.  Thus the
Resource/Manager/Model splits.  Hopefully the end result can be an API
that can be used programmatically.  There's still a lot of thought and
refactoring to do here.