[keycloak-dev] Outstanding work for M1

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 10:02:40 EDT 2013

> In my opinion here's the outstanding work for M1:

I still need to walk through things to see what we have, don't have.

> * Ability to automatically log in user to application when logged into realm

We should have this, unless it is broken, or I don't understand what you
mean.

> * JavaScript SDK
> * CORS support for applications via adapters

I'm working on CORS at the moment.

> * WAR distribution deployable to JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final (and WildFly?)

We should have a Wildfly plugin.  This is something I'll need to work on
before our 1st release.

Also

* Many delete operations unimplemented in persistence model and admin
console UI.

FYI, I need to work on a Resteasy release for next week, so I'm only on
Keycloak part time for the next 10 days.