[keycloak-dev] Where we at?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 10:51:43 EDT 2013

I agree. How about we create "1.0.0.M1" version in JIRA and start defining the required issues for the first release?

There's a fair amount of issues that needs Gabriel's attention here, so would be good to get him to focus on these instead of the admin ui (which I believe he's currently focusing on?).