[keycloak-dev] removed transitive dependencies

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 11:33:47 EDT 2014

Everything is now scoped provided except in server/.  We can't revert if
you don't like it.  I think this will make things easier going forward
as we will need to add/remove artifacts or change version of artifacts
from built WARs depending on the environment (AS7 to EAP to Wildfly,
etc.).  Wildfly maven build also has the requirement that all artificats
not have transitive dependencies.  It makes you exclude them explicitly
if you have any.

I still need to test this and will have more updates tomorrow.