[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Admin Console guide (for UPS)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 18:14:51 EDT 2014

Maybe it's not directly related, but I wonder if we may have support for
tooltips/hints in admin console? Basically if someone has displayed some
screen in admin console and he put his mouse over label of some option,
it will display some tooltip message like "This option is very useful to
do blah and you can configure blah with this" etc. This might help that
admin console UI will be quite "self documenting" and in some cases,
people may not even need to open any other docs to figure what option XY
really means.

I am not usability expert, maybe it's dumb idea. Just something which
came to my mind:-)

Marek