[keycloak-dev] tooltips started

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 09:13:02 EDT 2014

On 8/12/2014 4:32 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> I did it for "Settings, Users, Roles" and their submenus.  Let me know
> if you like them.  Going to finish them up tomorrow.

This is a big usability improvement!

I noticed that among Settings, Users, and Roles, there is still some
help text missing.  Assume it's just work in progress?

Under Users --> Attributes --> Required User Actions, only half of the ?
icon shows up.   The field hides part of it. That made me wonder if the
help text was incomplete or hidden.  The only other ? icon on that page
is User Enabled.