[keycloak-dev] Invalid redirect_uri with passport

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Dec 4 11:01:41 EST 2014

On 2014-12-04, Bill Burke wrote:

> On 12/4/2014 10:04 AM, Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> >>Doesn't matter.  Have it same version as Keycloak.  It will be easier to
> >>keep track of compatibilities for both us and users.  BTW, our Tomcat
> >>and Jetty are new, we didn't version it 0.0.alph1. :)
> >
> >i sort of disagree here.  This is just an adapter really, and should be on it’s own versioning independent of what the main key cloak distribution is.
> >

> In my experience different versions just confuses people.  It starts to
> become important when you have multiple major versions out in the wild and
> there are incompatibilities between them.

Bill, my major concern about having the same versioning. Is people
mistakenly assuming that this adapter is full compatible with all the features on
Keycloak, which is not true at the moment. More work is required, like
you asked for role mappings, bearer tokens and etc.

Does it make sense to you?

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914