[keycloak-dev] blog topics

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Dec 6 10:56:26 EST 2014

There's a bunch of different blogs/articles we could write over the next
few months to discuss/promote Keycloak and web security.  Here's some ideas:

Keycloak approach to federation:
* discuss our import and sync approach
* discuss IDP federation (when Pedro gets it in).

Validating CORS requests with Keycloak:
* Discuss what CORS is and why it exists
* Discuss how Keycloak helps to manage CORS requests

Preventing CSRF:
* Discuss what CSRF is and how HTTP SEssion/cookie based security is
vulnerable
* Discuss how to mitigate with bearer tokens, CORS, and other techniques
we use for old-school web apps.

Preventing Clickjacking
* What is clickjacking.
* discuss HTTP headers that apps can pass back to prevent this.

How to brand/embed Keycloak to make it look like your product.

There's other ones we can write down the line when we get more features
in:  for mobile, keycloak and the enterprise, etc...