[keycloak-dev] subsystem integration phase 1

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 21:19:04 EST 2014

Going to iterate on this.  The admin console UI could end up different
in the end, but for phase 1 this is what I've decided to do:

* Get rid of RequiredApplicationCredentials.  Applications will have a
viewable client secret from admin console.  This will be resetable form
admin console too.  (cloud.google.com allows you to view the client secret)
* Application Install page will now just have a select list.  Options
will be: "config file", "remote wildfly".  Basically all integration
points we support.
* "config file" will display what we have now, except credential will be
set up as client secret will be exposed
* "remote wildfly" will bring you to a page that asks for:

- URL of Wildfly admin
- username and password of wildfly instance
- deployment name
- A "Configure" button

Clicking the configure button will remotely set up the wildfly
subsystem.  Creating a realm if it doesn't already exist, then creating
the deployment.