[keycloak-dev] User ids and usernames

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 11:05:52 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Have you read OpenID Connect spec yet? Is there anything like that in there?

Could add a query param or a different endpoint that returns profile with token, or something like that. If it's embedded in token, token is bigger. There's also the case when we introduce refresh tokens you'll not want to return the profile then I suppose.

Can we introduce these changes now? Then add a JIRA for adding some mechanism to retrieve token + profile in one request soon?