[keycloak-dev] Running unit tests with different model implementations

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 14:13:50 EST 2014

I've sent PR https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/199 for mongo
model and for changes in unit tests as mentioned previously (introducing
model/tests module and moving unit tests from "services" module)

I would be happy if you can merge it just to avoid later conflicts
during rebasing with master. Feel free to disable mongo model again if
you need to add more features into model API and don't want to edit files.

It seems that from the changes/refactoring you mentioned below there
will be changes in model just for UUID stuff. If you not already started
on it, I can look at it and add support for it into both jpa and mongo
models (from last mail on this, you want to use UUID generated from
IdGenerator like "1-4564897" which should ensure that there won't never
be any collision, right?)

It seems that other user related features won't require much changes on
model if I am not wrong? Unless some realm configuration options, which
should be quite easy to add into both model implementations.

Marek