[keycloak-dev] bill rocks!

Viliam Rockai vrockai at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 05:47:41 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 10:27 -0500, Bill Burke wrote:
> Does Viliam Rockai translate to "Bill Rocks!"?
>
> :)

If you want to make me feel good about myself, we can agree on that! :)
But from the etymology perspective it's not so great. Rocka (with
special chars its Ročka) is sort of a bucket :| [1] But since my
university subject field was AI, Bill Rock-AI is fine, too :)

> What sucks is that "Bill Berk" translates to "Bill Cunt" in British :(

Just find a better language to translate, "burka" means "storm" in my
(slovak) language. But I guess nothing can beat the almighty
Thor-gersen.

[1]
http://img18.aprod.hu/images_aprodhu/5639271_1_644x461_regi-tejes-rocska-nyiregyhaza.jpg