[keycloak-dev] initial theme feedback

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 09:44:41 EST 2014

Eventually, I hope our users will be non-Java developers.  Extracting
from source files or jars may be beyond them.  Pointing the user to a
git repo to get sample themes is just unacceptable.  A user is not going
to know how to create a theme or modify a theme without getting access
to the source.

Maybe I'll just extract the default theme into a file copy in the
distro.  It will be provided as an option in the admin console and
tutorials/docs will point to that template theme folder for users to
play with.