[keycloak-dev] social login and remember me

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 10:43:20 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Not necessarily. I was thinking something along the lines of:

* In social callback we set a cookie to remember user last logged in with 'Google'
* On next login we check if this cookie is set, if it's set we automatically redirect to login on 'Google' with 'prompt=none'
* If we get a code from Google, user is logged in and we can redirect with code. If we get an error, then we display login form

Probably to complex, and probably won't work with all providers (as they may not provide prompt=none option). Just thinking out of the box ;)