[keycloak-dev] Refactoring Model

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 09:15:53 EST 2014

Currently, the database service doesn't need any registration in the
admin console (and isn't registered in the admin console).  All it is
doing is verifying tokens so all it needs is the public key of the
realm.  In the future, the only reason to register it with the admin
console is to provide an admin URL so the keycloak server can push
revocation policies or get access stats.