[keycloak-dev] Change context-path of server from 'auth-server' to 'auth'

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 11:23:45 EST 2014

Ya, let me do that as it affects documentation.  I forget, is there a
way to set that in web.xml now?  Or do you have to do it still through a
jboss/wildfly specific config?

Probably remove /saas from admin console URL and replace it with /admin.
  Any other URLs to change?  What about changing URLs to use the realm
name instead of the id?