[keycloak-dev] examples/distro reworked/improved/finalized PLEASE TRY!

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 13:13:13 EST 2014

On 10.1.2014 18:07, Marek Posolda wrote:
> On 10.1.2014 17:05, Bill Burke wrote:

>>> oops, I did it this way as you asked for it:-) You mentioned CDI or
>>> Spring in another thread.
>>>
>> I didn't think it all the way through, its my fault.  We can re-use
>> the file configuration stuff though you did.
> np, good that we clarify how to do it. So I will try to update my PR by
> Monday and will update both as7 and wildfly examples. Hope that 3rd
> attempt will be successful:-)
So I've refactored it as discussed. So now:
- Application "third-party" is reading configuration of
ServletOAuthClient from JSON file. There is no other change in it
- Application "third-party-cdi" has been added with oauth-client example
using CDI+JSF

I've added this to both as7-examples and wildfly-examples. For wildfly,
I am seeing the ClassCastException issue described in
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-256 .

I didn't change anything in distribution, so for now, new application
oauth-client-cdi is not used in any distribution.

According to latest stuff discussed in the list, it seems that URLs in
newly added keycloak.json files would need to be changed as well. Let me
know when refactoring of URLs is done and I will adapt again my PR (or
you can change by yourself during merge of my PR:-) )