[keycloak-dev] when next release

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 03:52:45 EST 2014

The RCUE recommended selector looks better

Why not use the color scheme from the login page in the border? Attached a quick mock-up. IMO that looks better.

"move to RCUE styles first" - We should use the widgets provided on that page, as well as the css from https://github.com/rhamilto/rcue. That way we don't have to maintain the css ourselves + we know for sure it's compatible.