[keycloak-dev] Changes in reps

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 10:22:58 EDT 2014

Hi,

When working on export/import, I did some changes to reps. Specifically:

- Remove "roleMappings", "applicationRoleMappings" and "socialMappings"
from RealmRepresentation and instead adding it directly under
UserRepresentation. So for user, we will have something like:

         {
             "username": "admin",
             "realmRoles": [ "admin" ],
             "applicationRoles": [
                 "Application": [ "app-admin" ],
                 "OtherApp": [  "otherapp-admin" ]
             ]
         }

The main reason is that for big number of users, we may need to paginate
them (For example add first 10k users of realm into one file and then
another 10k users into another file etc), so it will be nice to have all
info related to user in one place.

- Added optional fields "hashedValue" and "salt" to
CredentialRepresentation. The thing is that if we want to do export, we
can't use plain-text "value", but we need to export it into
"hashedValue" . I am still keeping the "value", so it will be still
possible to import users with plain-text password as it is now. The main
usecase for "hashedValue"+"salt" is really just export/import (Import
passwords, which were previously exported)

Let me know if you see some issues with it.

Thanks,