[keycloak-dev] Additional things to consider for 1.0.final

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 10:48:45 EDT 2014

+1 as long as it's still possible to override hibernate properties also
with system properties as it's now. Overriding through system properties
is useful especially for running tests with various databases in CI, so
it's possible to configure MS-SQL etc in Jenkins just by setup few
system properties instead of copying/editing configuration files, which
would be a pain.

Marek