[keycloak-dev] social tokens?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 03:31:53 EDT 2014

Not at the moment, it's something we'll need to do at some point. When configuring social providers it should also be possible to configure the requested scope, as well as retrieve the token from Keycloak afterwards. Maybe we could add it to the IDToken with a special claim for it?

It'll need a few changes though, so maybe not something we can achieve for 1.0:

* Configuration of scope
* A mechanism to send token to client - IDToken? with a claim?
* Probably also need to persist the token with the user session or something