[keycloak-dev] Wildfly integration

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Jul 24 08:57:38 EDT 2014

Good morning guys, I'm banging my head against the wall with this issue:
https://gist.github.com/abstractj/b5b79bf3a5eb77e7989a, basically what I'm trying to
do is integrate the latest changes on master with UPS on AeroGear.

On AS7 the application runs with no errors, but when I try to deploy on
Wildfly I get HTTP 400 after login.

Probably is some misconfiguration on my end, but I already double checked
project-integrations, checked the examples, tried to debug on IntelliJ and
Chrome.

Here are the steps to reproduce:

git clone git at github.com:keycloak/keycloak.git && cd keycloak && mvn
clean install -DskipTests=true -Dcheckstyle.skip=true
cd ..
git clone git at github.com:aerogear/aerogear-parent.git && cd
aerogear-parent && git checkout KeycloakBeta4 && mvn clean install
cd ..
git clone git at github.com:aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server.git && cd
aerogear-unifiedpush-server && git checkout KeycloakBeta4 && mvn clean
install -Pwildfly -DskipTests=true -Dcheckstyle.skip=true

cp databases/unifiedpush-h2-ds.xml $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments
cp auth-server/target/auth-server.war
$JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments/
cp server/target/ag-push.war $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments

$JBOSS_HOME/bin/standalone.sh

If you have an idea, let me know.

--

abstractj