[keycloak-dev] Can I remove AuthenticationProvider now?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 15:26:23 EDT 2014

+1, I've did some testing of ActiveDirectory with latest picketlink and
UserFederationProvider and works fine.

But do you also want to remove picketlink modules? I would personally
keep them to allow people to init picketlink PartitionManager from
different location ? Good thing on LDAPFederationProvider is, that it's
defacto not tightly coupled to LDAP but it's using picketlink, so it can
be used to federate users from any picketlink IdentityStore.

So far in my local "picketlink-master" fork, I've changed
UserFederationProvider to use those to obtain PartitionManager and I
removed stuff you copied before from it (like PartitionManagerRegistry
etc). I hope to merge it early on Monday before you join online. wdyt?

Marek