[keycloak-dev] refactored model for caching

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 09:52:33 EDT 2014

I'm almost done with a caching implementation.  Had to do some
refactoring though

* Some methods were moved from RealmModel to ClientModel and UserModel.
  scope mapping methods, role mapping methods, stuff that really belonged

* I moved a lot of queries up to the KeycloakSession interface.  The
reason I did this is so that a caching layer could make queries without
having to do a DB query to load a realm, app, client, or whatever.

I wanted to commit this stuff now as I changed a lot of files and didn't
want tons of merge conflicts after you guys get back.  Hopefully I can
have a cache working in the next few days.