[keycloak-dev] Revocation of access_token

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 05:22:23 EDT 2014

You can't revoke individual tokens or refresh tokens, but all tokens (and cookies) are linked to a user session which can be revoked.

To logout the current session (uses cookie):
  https://server/realms/application/tokens/logout

To logout a specific session (you can get the session state from token:
  https://server/realms/application/tokens/logout?session_state=<SESSION>

You can also logout sessions from the account management, or through the admin console.