[keycloak-dev] "built-in" apps special attention

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon May 12 19:29:32 EDT 2014

We have a bunch of built-in apps (security-admin-console, *-realm,
account, etc...) now that would be very problematic if the user edited
anything in them.  I was thinking that:

- All "built-in" applications would be marked with a '*' in the listing
- All "built-in" apps would only be viewable, but not editable

I don't think any of our built in applications need to be editable,
right?  I'll just add a "built-in" attribute to the application model to
implement this and a little tweak in the console.