[keycloak-dev] oauth clients and session problems

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri May 16 11:38:59 EDT 2014

OAuth clients shouldn't create an identity cookie at least.  Again,
because the user might not know they are logged in.  Meaning, if the
user isn't already logged in, then the oauth grant page will not
set/refresh the KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY cookie.

I'm most worried about doing a oauth client grant and the user not
knowing they are logged in.  They step away from the browser, and still
have their SSO session active.