[keycloak-dev] Ok to have no direct links to...

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 03:53:16 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

We haven't planned anything (have we?). With regards to SDKs for Android and iOS (and that pesky Windows thing) we're hoping to delegate it all to you guys ;)

> The major concern here is about a vulnerability which can be exploit on
> Android < 4.2 — most of Android devices
> (http://www.rapid7.com/db/modules/exploit/android/browser/webview_addjavascriptinterface).

There's no JS in Keycloak login forms or account management, it's all just plain-old html. Maybe it's possible to disable JS in the webviews which would eliminate this exploit?