[keycloak-dev] Native mobile OAuth2 keycloak flows

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 09:18:52 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

A few things I can think of:

* SSO - on Android you can add shared accounts (SSO to multiple apps), is something like this available on iOS
* Social login through Keycloak - does this currently work? Again, does iOS have the concept of shared accounts for social networks, how can we utilize these?
* Roles - Keycloak tokens contains permitted roles. Some applications may wish to show/hide features depending on permissions.