[keycloak-dev] JIRA usage

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 10:00:12 EDT 2014

> If they're in the PR they're lost once it's merged, so we should put them in the commit.
In the WFLY project, I think we are rewriting the commit messages when
the PR is merged.  That way it is always referenced and always shows up
in the JIRA.

If you link the PR in the JIRA then you can always go back to the commits.

That being said, I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.  But I
agree that we need some way to track this.