[keycloak-dev] AS 7.1.1 broken in master

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 12:39:52 EDT 2014

It's jds.xml and standalone.xml . After commenting just jds.xml I have
issue at server startup like:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/tmp/kc/keycloak/bin/WEB-INF/wsdl/PicketLinkSTS.wsdl

So I needed to comment webservices extension and subsystem in
standalone.xml. Maybe it's more clever workaround, but I didn't look
deeper at it...

Documenting seems to be fine, but it's limitation that people who use
keycloak on AS 7.1.1 can't use webservices subsystem on same server. Is
it ok?

Marek