[keycloak-dev] application importers SPI

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 12:07:28 EDT 2014

I created an admin SPI for importing applications.  ApplicationImporter.
  Basically it will allocate a JAX-RS service that can be referenced
under root/admin/realms/{realm}/application-importers/{id}

Admin console applicaiton list page now has a "import" button.  This
brings you to a page where you can import one or more applications from
a selected format.  Right now, I only support "SAML 2.0 Entity
Descriptor", but we should add one for our own JSON format, and OIDC too.