[keycloak-dev] Notes on KEYCLOAK-795: Move Auth Server into KC subsystem

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 09:17:51 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Tomcat and Jetty is more of a "should work" atm rather than something we directly support. I've got this branch, which allows deploying to Jetty and WildFly lite (should work with Tomcat as well I guess):

  https://github.com/stianst/keycloak/tree/jetty

I wonder if the best solution would be to include all required deps in the war-dist. Then in the appliance-dist we remove all jars from WEB-INF/lib and use modules instead?