[keycloak-dev] Federating AWS Login at Netflix with OneLogin

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 03:18:07 EDT 2014

On 1.9.2014 15:43, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> Interesting article on using SAML with AWS:
>
>    http://www.onelogin.com/blog/amazon-aws-iam-identity-management-saml-federation/
>
> Made me think that when we add SAML we should make sure it works with some external cloud services. Same goes for OpenID Connect, we need to make sure we're compliant enough that it works with 3rd party services and client libraries.
+1

When I worked on SAML integration with portal some time ago, I've tested
and added the integration with Google Apps and Salesforce into
picketlink
http://docs.jboss.org/picketlink/2/latest/reference/html/sect-3rd_party_integration.html
. Not sure which other 3rd party providers are supported and tested by
picketlink though, but likely there are more. For example there is
thread on security-dev from today that  login works with OpenAM too, but
seems that user has some issue with logout though.