[keycloak-dev] Features for 1.1

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 11:01:25 EDT 2014

This has already been written, but I wanted to start a blank thread so we can discuss features going into 1.1.

In priority order, the features we'll need for 1.1 seems to be:

* SAML
* OpenID Connect interoperability - test with 3rd party services and client libraries
* Clustering - realm and user cache invalidation + distributed user sessions
* Internationalization support for login and account management
* TOTP improvements - we need a SPI to be able to add more multifactor authentication mechanisms, as well as support for admins to register totp tokens on behalf of users (hardware tokens)