[keycloak-dev] FYI: Installing Auth Server as part of the subsystem.

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 13:45:58 EDT 2014

Thanks to Brian Stansberry, I now see that it's quite doable to have the
Keycloak Auth Server installed as part of our subsystem (see below).

Our current approach of copying the WAR into the /deployments directory
will not work in an EAP cluster.  In a cluster, there is no /deployments
directory.  Instead, you upload your content and tell the domain
controller which nodes to run it on.  It makes sense to go ahead and
install as part of the subsystem rather than forcing an administrator to
upload the bits to his system.

So I'm going to go ahead and implement this if there are no objections.

Stan