[keycloak-dev] thoughts on 1.2->1.3 releases

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 08:22:18 EDT 2015

I was thinking that we would cram as many features we can into the 1.2
release, then for 1.3 really focus on:

* refactoring the SPIs
* refactoring the UIs.  Reorganizing them, consolidating them, thinking
of good defaults.  Think about any features we can remove to simplify things
* Break out the Public and Private apis
* Talk about "config profiles", i.e. Default application templates, and
stuff like that.
* Improving the "Hello World" experience.

Really focus on usability, simplification, documentation, examples, etc.
  Take a step back and really think about how to make Keycloak easier to
use and consume.