[keycloak-dev] KeycloakSecurityContext serialization issue

Leonardo Loch Zanivan leonardo.zanivan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:46:43 EDT 2015

Serialization works fine with BearerRequestAuthentication or
Bearer/DirectLoginModule. The only problem is
BasicAuthRequestAuthentication.

In RequestAuthentication.java, RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext is
created with Bearer.getTokenString(), but token string has Basic Auth
credentials instead of access token.

I'll create a JIRA for this.