[keycloak-dev] 1.2.0.CR1 release on Wednesday

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:47:18 EDT 2015

I submitted PR for [KEYCLOAK-392
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-392>] - *Admin audit events* last
weekend but it shall not be easy to review and include it in the next RC1
release considering that the tentative date for release is Wednesday.
We can rather consider it for the next to next release or after whenever it
is reviewed.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Scott Rossillo <srossillo at smartling.com>
wrote:

> We're hoping to send a PR for KEYCLOAK-1238
> <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1238> (I just created JIRA) by
> end of day today. Hopefully you guys can review and include in RC1. If not,
> we'll figure something out.
>
> I'll followup after the PR and some demos are published.
>
> Best,
> Scott
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 5:09 AM, Stian Thorgersen <stian at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to release 1.2.0.CR1 on Wednesday (or Thursday at the latest!).
>>
>> Remaining work:
>>
>> * KEYCLOAK-1229 Re-enable broker examples - Bill can you look at this?
>> * KEYCLOAK-1189 SSLPeerUnverifiedException when deploying Keycloak with
>> JDK 8 - I'm looking at this ATM, testing if including a httpcomponents
>> module with slot=4.3 works
>> * KEYCLOAK-1180 keycloak proxy needs different redirect uri config - Bill
>> can you look at this? Or shall we just post-pone it?
>> * KEYCLOAK-1040 Allow import of realm keys (like we do for SAML) - shall
>> we post-pone this?
>> * KEYCLOAK-1070 Persist client grants - almost done
>>
>> I'd also like to do "KEYCLOAK-887 Use standard RCUE or Patternfly theme
>> by default", basically changing l&f of admin console to better match
>> standard PatternFly. Ideally this would be done prior to 1.2.0.CR1 release,
>> but I'm not sure how long it'll take. If IO can finish this tomorrow I'll
>> include it, if not I'll post-pone it.
>>
>> Anything else? Would be great if everyone can look at distribution
>> changes I did and comment/complain about it ASAP!
>>
>> We'll follow-up with a 1.2.0.Final next week.

Giriraj Sharma
about.me/girirajsharma
<http://about.me/girirajsharma?promo=email_sig>
 Giriraj Sharma,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, India 177005