[keycloak-dev] Blocker bug in KC 1.4 -> next release plans?

Vlastimil Elias velias at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 07:52:25 EDT 2015

Hi KC team,

we started work to update Red Hat Developers KC instance from 1.2 to
1.4, but I found one regression blocker (at least for us)
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1739 unfortunately.

There are also few smaller bugs like
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1741 and
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1731 but they are not blocking.

Any chance this should be patched in some 1.4.1 minor bugfix release or
should we wait for 1.5?  What is expected/raw release date for 1.5? We
would like to upgrade ASAP as 1.3 and 1.4 brought bunch of features we
are waiting for and we do not want to stay too much behind latest release.

I can try to help and prepare PR for KEYCLOAK-1739 and others, but need
to know what to use as a base (master or 1.4.x branch).

Thanks in advance

Vlastimil

--
Vlastimil Elias