[keycloak-dev] public/private api module structure

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 09:07:58 EDT 2015

I'm happy with:

keycloak-core-api
keycloak-client-api
keycloak-server-api

With regards to the protocol specific parts are you thinking those would be client specific things for each protocol? For example JWT utils?

Further I think we should put core provider implementations into keycloak-services or maybe keycloak-default-providers or something. Then only have separate modules for those providers that need to be pluggable (jpa, mongo, etc..).

Not sure if the way I counted it is accurate, but we seem to have 200 maven modules!!