[keycloak-dev] advanced claim support

Michael Gerber gerbermichi at me.com
Fri Feb 6 11:04:36 EST 2015

> Am 06.02.2015 um 16:32 schrieb Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com>:
>
> Wrote this awhile ago.  I'm starting on this now.  Discuss now, or
> forever hold your peace :)
>
> Current UserModel.attributes will be used for internal bookkeeping only.
>   Going to add a new "UserProfileType", "UserProfileValue" (name TBD)
> type that contains:
>
> UserProfileType:
> * id
> * name
> * .css type
> * type (bool, int, date, etc.)
> * boolean displayOnRegistrationPage
>
> Question, do I need a .css id to plug in a value too?  How would we
> display the german label name for „phone“?

The labels and messages are currently stored in a messages.properties file.
The best way to internationalize it, would be to create multiple property files (messages_de.properties, messages_fr.properties).
So you should add a „String label“ field to the UserProfileType, to map a label in the properties file.

why do you need a .css type?