[keycloak-dev] Switch to enable token retrieval by apps from brokered Idps

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 05:35:49 EST 2015

Hi,

It makes sense to me to allow application to retrieve the external IDP
token and configure this per application via custom claim. But I am not
seeing much point to filter identity providers on login screen based on
application?

IMO login screen should be same for whole realm. And if I enable
Facebook login, it should be enabled for all apps in the realm.
Restriction based on apps still won't work well as Keycloak is SSO
system. Even if I don't allow Facebook login for application "foo", I
can still login to Facebook in application "bar" and then I can be
logged via SSO to application "foo". At least that's my point of view to
it;-)

Marek