[keycloak-dev] Kerberos progress

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 16:52:12 EST 2015

On 2/16/2015 4:34 PM, Marek Posolda wrote:
> Still thinking whether it's better to use federation SPI or identity
> broker SPI for kerberos integration. I am finally much more inclined to
> Federation SPI ;-)

That's why I brought it up before...I wasn't sure what the right SPI to
use would be, or if our SPIs needed to improve and be refactored.  Maybe
the answer is use both??? *shrug*

I don't know if this makes sense, but a kerberos broker would import
users from information from the kerberos ticket.  A Kerberos Federation
Provider interacts directly with an LDAP server to provide a more
complete integration point???  I don't know...just thinking.  I don't
know enough about kerberos or how people want to use it with us to make
a decision.