[keycloak-dev] Claims Mapping and Identity Federation

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 10:18:39 EST 2015

When brokering an identity provider, we also need to map claims in order to properly federate the users identities in Keycloak.

When doing identity federation, we may have different claims from different providers. We may also need to update those claims when re-authenticating with a specific provider.

Another possible situation is that we may have the same claim (eg.: same name) across different providers. So we need some way to identify this conflict and fix. Or just update the claim specific for a provider.

How that is being considered by the claim mapping that is being developed ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor